Best wedding gifts under ₹20,000
Wedding season in India is around the corner! Chic décor, thumping music, lavish spreads, and pretty dresses get your excitement levels at an all-time high. But before the wedding party fun begins, comes the pressure of finding a perfect wedding gift within your budget.
The ideal gifts for married couples must match their personality and interests. We have curated a list of best wedding gifts under 20000 to leave you with more time for planning the wedding. Quirky, unusual, and memorable - these gifts are surely going to be loved by the newlyweds.
Wedding Gifts ranging from eccentric to memorable
1. Bookends: One of the best gift ideas for couples who are bookworms. Help them flaunt their collection of books in style. Bookends come in a pair to support books and hold them in place. They come in a variety of designs and double up as stylish showpieces for shelves of any room of a house. You can choose anything from antique to quirky. Bookends are a great gift as they look great in any space. They can match the décor of the couple's new house, or maybe in striking contrast to it. Ranging from INR 2,000 to INR 12,000 it is going to be the best wedding gift for the couple if either of them is an avid reader.
2. French press: You may doubt this one, but trust us, it is the most useful and unique gift for a coffee-loving couple. Be a part of their mornings as they are bound to thank you each day for gifting them the best brew ever. It is the most inexpensive way to prepare the yummiest coffee using a handful of coffee grounds. Coffee connoisseurs dote over the flavor of a French press brew as the entire flavor from the grounds is absorbed. You can buy a nice French press in the range of INR 2,000 to 18,000.
3. Bar Cabinet: A must-have piece of storage for every wine lover's home. Being an unusual wedding gift, you can be sure of not giving them something the couple might have already received. The newlyweds would love to welcome a great bar set up in their new nest. Do a bit of research to know what would suit the design of their house and pick an option ranging from one built-in solid wood to one made of engineered wood. It is one of the perfect gifts for married couples, and you can pick one in the range of INR 3,000 to INR 20,000.
4. Wine Tasting Tour: Wedding preparations and functions become a tiring affair, and by the end of it all the couple wishes for some lone time together. A wine tasting tour is one of the most memorable wedding gifts under 20,000. The bride and groom will thank you in their heads as they sniff, swirl and sip their favorite wines. A fun day at any of the world-class wineries in India will cost anywhere between INR 3,500 to INR 10,000 per person.
5. Lanterns: Home décor items are the best wedding gifts ever. Newlyweds are always excited about the new home they are setting up together, and lanterns are a great way to decorate it. Lanterns would add a rustic charm to their house, and you will be secretly blessing them with positivity. They make stellar showpieces and are a good gifting option. You can pick something to light up their new life together in the range of INR 2,000 to 10,000 depending upon the material you choose. Lanterns made of metal, glass, wood, and porcelain are available in remarkable designs.
6. Luggage: The most useful gift for married couple who love to travel. Excite the globe trotters with fancy luggage. Gift them high-quality suitcases in colors and patterns that match their personality. This gift will make their trips together more memorable. According to your budget, you can pick a single piece or a set of suitcases. Several customizations like the monogram of their initials or a personalized skin can be added for a unique touch. Durable travel bags from good brands are available starting INR 5,000.
7. Crystal Showpieces: Classy and elegant crystal showpieces are the perfect wedding gifts for couples under 5,000. A memorable gift that will adorn their house and remind them of their special day for years to come. Crystal showpieces can also be personalized with the names of the newlyweds and their wedding dates to make them even more special. There are several options to choose from, like champagne bottles, flutes, lamps, paperweights, and plaques.
8. Live Plants: You can gift the newlyweds a collection of easy-to-maintain live plants to decorate their new home. When confused and tight on budget, vibrant potted plants are the perfect wedding gifts for 10,000 rupees. Besides being good for the environment plants are the perfect décor for any house as they add a refreshing vibe to each corner. You can pick a piece of nature for each room of their house and pair it with quirky planters to match up.
9. Subscription Box: A personalized subscription box is a unique wedding gift for couples in India. You can pick one each for the bride and the groom. You will need to research their product preferences before you book the subscription. Pick a collection of products they love and create a personalized beauty box, spa kit, or food hamper. A great gift hamper would cost between INR 3,000 to INR 10,000 per person.
10. Couple Watches: Wrap up the gift of time for the newlyweds. A couple watch set tops the list of classic wedding gifts. These similar-looking timepieces will strengthen their bond over the years as they flaunt them together. You can find sets starting at INR 7,000 and others costing a little above INR 20,000.
Get instant personal loans to gift this wedding season.
Wedding gifts are special for everyone and so put in that extra effort to find the perfect one. Your gift will always remind the couple of your thoughtfulness each time they use it. Try to pick one that will put a smile on their face and not get lost in the heap.
mPokket provides instant personal loans to help you shop for the best gift for marriage of your closest friends and relatives. Download India's best instant loan app from Google Playstore to get an instant personal loan online. You can get up to Rs.20,000 directly into your bank or Paytm account.